Saturday, January 8, 2011

Isramerica: Soul Sister



Have you heard about this event? Apparently, it has been quietly promoted to a select group of people. But, now A4I is here to tell the world...or, at least, the people of Oregon. Hi, Salem News!

I am not one for hyperbole or over-dramatization. If you like quality theater, music, art that is well produced and housed in an attractive venue, you should attend this. I don't know if it will be the best event of the year - couldn't tell you - I haven't been to every other event so far. And, I am not certain it will blow your socks off - you might have very tight socks. You might even have those little sock suspender things. What are those called?

But, it will be a great show, a good time and, most likely, the best way to spend your Wednesday night. And, if you don't go...there is no telling what Sivan will do to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment